ACDSee Rotate Options
- Select the Image (or Images, see below) which you want to rotate.
- My advice is do not use the Rotate Left and Rotate Right buttons on the Context Sensitive Toolbar which looks like this:
The reason I advise against this is because it changes the file modified date and time, and I like to keep the original date/time on my original picture files. (In fact I replace the context sensitive toolbar with a customized main toolbar ... see Customizing the Main Toolbar.)
- Instead, on the menu choose Tools, the slide your cursor down and select Rotate / Flip Images ... (once you customize the tool bar getting here is just a single click on the blue rotate arrow).
- You should see a window which looks like:
- Choose the Options button, and you should get a window like:
Change the options on your machine to match those above ... by default it does not preserve the last modified date, nor does it close the window automatically.
- If you select multiple images you you still get the window which looks like:
- But now you notice you can either click on Apply to all selected images, or you can select different rotations for each image using the Next Image and Previous Image buttons. (Once you select apply to all images, you get a Start Rotate button ... click on it and you're done.)
Back to ACDSee Tips Index